Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links from Amazon, Expressions Vinyl and/or Cricut.com. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my links
This year I wanted a set for all five of us and I didn’t want to spend a lot of money. Making your own matching pajamas can be done for about the cost of a store-bought one and they are fun to make!
I’ve gotten as far as creating Christmas SVG files, bought cheap Raglan shirts, and 6 yards of fleece fabric to make pants… That’s where I’m stuck! I have had so much other stuff to do that this has fallen down the list and really I don’t need them until the week of Christmas. But I didn’t want you to wait for the FREE Christmas deer head SVG cut files so here they are!
These are perfect to cut out of heat transfer vinyl with your Cricut or other cutting machine and heat press them on any shirt. You could buy matching pants or make them yourself! When I get mine done, I will definitely post on how to make them!
Another option would be to make personalized mugs! Cut the Monogram deer head SVG Files out of Oracal 651 with your Cricut and apply them to mugs or tumblers. Click here to read my tutorial on applying vinyl to tumblers! Or follow the directions below to apply vinyl to mugs.
- Permanent Vinyl - Oracal 651
- Download the free file to Cricut Design Space. If you need help with this step, check out my video tutorial here.
- Cut out the images out with a Cricut on permanent adhesive vinyl. Weed extra vinyl.
- Clean mug with rubbing alcohol and paper towel.
- There are two options when applying two colors of vinyl. First is to apply transfer tape to deer head.. Scrape it down and lift up deer head adhesive.
- Center it over word and press down transfer tape on word. Scrape transfer tape over word.
- Pull up deer head with word, center on mug and press down image.
- Pull off transfer tape.
- Option 2 is to apply the deer head by itself first.
- Then apply transfer tape to word. Center word over mug and press it down.
- Let the vinyl cure for 72 hours before it gets wet. All done!
Link to FREE SVG files in below!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
There are a ton of great mugs at the Dollar Tree! While you’re there grab a few green ones to make some Grinch mugs! Check out my post here on some fun Grinch projects to make!!
The first Christmas SVG I have for you can be mixed and matched. If you need to add the “little” or “big” just ungroup everything after you download it and add them about the “brother” or “sister” if you want.
As with all my files, these are for personal use only. If you would like to purchase a commercial use license, click here.
Here is another option! This would be great for matching family Christmas pajamas, mugs, bags, tags, etc. Download the file and duplicate as many reindeer heads as you need and cut which name you need. You can also add any other monogram or full name inside the circle if you want.DOWNLOAD FREE Family Antler SVG by CLICKING HERE!
*Update* I made new files for our PJ this year with Mama Bear, Papa Bear, Baby Bear, etc. Grab the FREE Bear SVG files here.
I hope you make some great items with the Christmas deer head SVG cut files!
If you’d like another free SVG file, grab this Rae Dunn Christmas inspired cut file to make your own DIY Christmas pillows!
Since it’s hot chocolate season, make sure to find your favorite new recipe in my roundup of 60 easy hot chocolate recipes from around the web!
Have a great day!