Download a free printable and attach a bag to make fruit snack valentines.
Are you frantically searching Pinterest for some cute last-minute Valentine’s for your kiddo to take to school? My youngest is the only one that still does Valentine’s and it seems like I’m leaving most everything to the last minute with him…sigh!
If you’ve read my non-candy Valentine roundup post, you’ll see I’m also not a huge fan of candy for Valentine’s day. Having a child with allergies has made me rethink a lot of what we hand out.
But this year….womp…womp… I’ve run out of time and energy to actually make the Valentine’s. So, I made a quick printable and attached some fruit snacks to them, and presto… cute, easy, and they’re done!!
Fruit Snack Valentines
- I used white and red cardstock to make these Valentine’s.
- Print out the printable (find below) on white cardstock or paper.
- Cut them so you have four separate cards
- This is an optional step, but I always like a little extra color. Mount the card on a contrasting cardstock. I used red. You can use a glue stick, glue dots, or tape glider.
- Then cut the red cardstock so you have about 1/4″ trim around the whole card.
- Then all you have to do is have your child add names to them and attach a fruit snack bag. I used glue dots again. My bags were a little big so I folded over the top of the bag and taped it down before I attached them.
Click the button above or here to download the fruit snack Valentines pdf.
** Update – I’ve had some people ask for one without the To: on it, so if you prefer that one click here.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a creative day!